Join on Facebook Follow on Twitter Subscribe to Rss Feed Get updates via mail

17.9.10

Norway's Got Indies Too!

The trip to Trondheim was a success, and my team got the chance to be social with the rest of the community of Indie Game Developers that my country has to offer. There are some good titles being produced in Norway, and here's some links to their websites:

+ Garbalicious by Team Flop
+ Break A Leg(A playable Demo is available) by Derail Games
+ Evil Jr. by Illuminatics Gameware
+ Apocalypse by Wailing Ninja Studios
+ Zanshin by Ascension

There we're more Indies at the convention, and I'll link
to more of them as I find them.

Also, This week, Dungeon Chaos had it's 2-Year Anniversary.
For the occasion, I've started doing a small piece of art,
which I'll be posting here next week, in the Art-section.

No comments:

Post a Comment